Big & Tall Stretch Solid Cargo Short with Active Waistband
On the course, there's no such thing as having too many pockets. Your tees, golf balls, glove, scorecard and that lucky ball marker of yours will all fit into the pockets of our Callaway cargo shorts. We put two subtle cargo pockets with a zipper closure on the outside and kept the traditional front-slit pockets and back pockets so you have six in total. Callaway's stretch technology and active waistband allow these pants to move with you, providing maximum comfort. Opti-Dri moisture wicking technology pulls sweat away from your body so you can cool down in the heat, Stretch: gives you the freedom to move unrestricted throughout your swing and Shield: gives your skin superior protection against the sun's UV rays.
- 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Big Inseam: 10.5in
- Tall Inseam: 11.5in
- Two Subtle Cargo Pockets
- Two Front Pockets & Two Back Pockets
- Callaway Tour Logo above right back pocket
- Callaway Tour Logo Waistband Gripper assist keeping your shirt tucked
- Opti-Dri: transfers moisture away from the body to aid in evaporation
- Stretch: interwoven layers of spandex ensure maximum range of motion so the garment moves with the golf swing
- Shield: creates a layer of protection from the sun's harmful rays - UPF 50
- Machine Washable
- Available in Men
Shipping & Returns
We offer the following convenient delivery options within the United States.
FedEx Ground $10.00 FedEx 2nd Day $18.00 FedEx Overnight $25.00
Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. FedEx delivery not available on Saturday or Sunday. Orders must be received, verified and credit card authorized by 12 pm EST Monday–Friday to ship the same day.
Within 30 days of purchase:
We will issue a refund, excluding any shipping and handling fees, for all unused, undamaged and/or defective products returned within 30 days of purchase. All products must be returned in its original packaging and with all accessories to ensure a full credit.
For full return policy, click here