Big & Tall Opti-Therm 1/4-Zip Rising Stripe Pullover
Much like the formation of golf balls on a driving range, this Callaway pullover jacket features speckles of unconnected dots make up each stripe, which rise and fall in an equalizing pattern from the chest to shoulders on the front. The inverse effect takes place on the back, mirroring the motif from side to side. We crafted the placket, sleeve cuffs and stripes with the same color to create a bursting tint. Callaway's Opti-Therm keeps you warm by creating a barrier between you and the cold weather, Opti-Dri moisture wicking technology pulls sweat away from your body so you can cool down in the heat, Opti-Stretch allows you to attack the green by providing your arms the freedom to produce a fluid swing and Opti-Shield gives your skin superior protection against the sun¿s UV rays.
- 90% Polyester / 10% Spandex
- 1/4 Zip
- Mock Collar
- Callaway Tour logo on left sleeve
- Opti-Therm: insulated fabric designed to withstand the cold and provide a layer of thermal comfort
- Opti-Dri: transfers moisture away from the body to aid in evaporation
- Opti-Stretch: interwoven layers of spandex ensure maximum range of motion so the garment moves with the golf swing
- Opti-Shield: creates a layer of protection from the sun's harmful rays - UPF 50
- Machine Washable
Shipping & Returns
We offer the following convenient delivery options within the United States.
FedEx Ground $7.00 FedEx 2nd Day $18.00 FedEx Overnight $25.00
Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. FedEx delivery not available on Saturday or Sunday. Orders must be received, verified and credit card authorized by 12 pm EST Monday–Friday to ship the same day.
Within 30 days of purchase:
We will issue a refund, excluding any shipping and handling fees, for all unused, undamaged and/or defective products returned within 30 days of purchase. All products must be returned in its original packaging and with all accessories to ensure a full credit.
For full return policy, click here